Interested in a Vendor Space?
Thank You for Your Interest in Being a Vendor!
In order to reduce unnecessary applications, please read the terms below and then click 'Apply Here'.
After board approval, this will become your contract.
Please forgive date discrepancies on the PDF contract. Defer to the dates on this page.
Please note that the date to have a confirmed vendor space and payment in FULL is 7 days after receiving email confirmation of your approval. Any refunds associated with cancelled vendor space will be issued, less a 25% deposit as a cancellation and processing fee.
Please read the following and then click 'Apply Here' to send in your application
The following terms and conditions shall apply. Be aware that all bolded items will be especially enforced the day of the conference.
VIOLATION of any of these terms SHALL CANCEL any agreement made.
1. This permit does not allow subletting of space nor is it transferable i.e. the company may not "share" the vendor space with any unapproved person or company.
2. The exhibitor accepts full responsibility for all liabilities for damages to person or property arising out of his/her use and occupancy of the premises.
3. The LDS Holistic Conference will not be responsible for any loss by theft, fire, accident, or act of God.
4. Exhibitors have access to a limited number of tables and chairs.
5. The applicant shall not interfere with other exhibitors by activity beyond the spaces rented or by nuisances such as excessive volume on a public address system, musical instruments, etc. Exhibitor items (i.e. rugs, tables, etc) shall not unreasonably exceed into the walkway areas or encroach on neighboring booths.
6. Posting of self adhering stickers will not be allowed to any venue property, either permanent or temporary, or to a vehicle upon the venue grounds.
7. The LDS Holistic Living Board reserves the right to cancel or deny any application by refunding payment and indicating the reason for the cancellation or denial. Refunds less the 25% deposit will be granted if booth cancellation is recieved by June 1, 2013. Cancellation refunds after June 1, 2013 will be granted on a case by case basis and by full approval of the Conference Board. Checks returned NSF will automatically cancel permit.
8. The Conference reserves the right to assign booth location, and will take into account the preference, if any, of the Exhibitor. All efforts will be made to honor the exhibitor's booth location request.
9. Exhibitors shall not sell, or allow to be sold any sharp instrument which includes but not limited to throwing stars, knives, chains, etc. or any firearms of any description, dangerous weapons or explosives.
10. Exhibit hours are 8:00 am - 7:00 pm on Saturday, June 22, 2013. Vendors may come set up Friday June 21, 2013 from <tba> and on June 22 starting at 7:30 am. Staffing of vendor space during exhibit hours is highly encouraged.
11. Ware theme and services being marketed must be approved by the LDS Holistic Living Board and must be in professional and in keeping with the theme and mission of the conference.
12. If any vendor is found to be behaving unprofessionally (i.e. using hard sell/high pressure tactics, bad mouthing vendors or anyone else associated with the LDS Holistic Living Conference, using profane language, etc) they may be asked to leave the grounds immediately with no refund given and future applications will be denied. The LDS Holistic Living Board reserves the right to determine what is and is not unprofessional behavior.
13. The applicant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the LDS Holistic Living Conference, its Board of Directors, and its employees from any and all claims brought by anyone arising from the LDS Holistic Living Conference, including but not limited to, claims arising out of constructions, operations, maintenance, supervision, inspection or use of any buildings or grounds at the LDS Holistic Living Conference.